The IPA House is situated in Ramsbeck in the middle of the Hochsauerland, also known as the ‘Land of a thousand mountains’, around 100 km from Dortmund.
Ramsbeck is a district in the municipality of Bestwig, North Rhine-Westphalia, with pleasant wooded surroundings providing a multitude of opportunities for hiking and skiing.
IPA House Ramsbeck has 8 rooms with 17 beds in double and single rooms.
There are 2 bathrooms with showers, 2 kitchens, a dining room, a recreation room with radio, TV and a bar, and the IPA House has central heating.
IPA House Ramsbeck is open all year and has a large playground, sufficient parking and a BBQ area.
Linen is provided. No pets allowed.
Contact Details & Bookings:
• House Manager: Hermann-Josef Meyer
• Address: Heinrich Lübke Strasse 54a, 59909 Bestwig-Ramsbeck
• Reservations: Hermann-Josef Meyer
• Tel: +49 (0)2904 712757A
• Mobile: N/A
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: http://www.ipa-deutschland.de