Lisbon, capital city of Portugal since the conquest by the Moors in 1147, stands on seven hills overlooking the Tagus River and is surrounded by a unique atmosphere. With the Pombaline downtown buildings displaying their tiled facades, the typical narrow medieval streets in the neighbourhoods of Alfama and Bairro Alto, where at night you can hear fado and enjoy a fun nightlife, as well as the numerous museums and shops, Lisbon is a town with many options to explore.
Lisbon, a city built on hills, with various viewpoints installed at the highest points, makes for stunning views. Alongside the ancient city with a very rich heritage, Lisbon is also a modern city that has been renovated according to new cultural and leisure proposals.
The IPA House Lisbon is located at Rua Professor José Sebastião e Silva, 1, a residential and commercial area.
It lies at a distance of 15-20 minutes from Lisbon airport and is a mere 9 minutes’ walk from the subway Colégio Militar / Luz, Colombo Shopping Centre, 15 minutes’ walk from Benfica Train Station, 1 minute away from the bus stop located at Rua Professor José Sebastião e Silva and 2 minutes from the bus stop located in Benfica Road near the Fonte Nova Commercial Centre.
The IPA Lisbon house offers members a residence with 23 rooms. Also housing IPA Portugal’s headquarters, the building consists of 4 floors.
- The first floor is occupied by the office, the reception and the bar.
- On the second floor there are 4 x double bedrooms, one triple room, 5 x double bedrooms, one bedroom with four single beds and 2 x bedrooms with five beds.
- The third floor has 2 x single rooms, 3 x double rooms and 5 x double rooms.
- All rooms have private bathrooms.
Additionally a bar, kitchen, dining room, lounge and laundry, as well as rooms for conferences and entertainment are available.
The House has central heating. Sheets and towels are provided. There is also a large covered parking area.
Contact Details & Bookings:
- Manager: Contact IPA Portugal
- Address: Rua Professor José Sebastião e Silva, No 1
- Tel: +351 217157206
- Mobile: +351 217157205
- email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.ipa-portugal.org
- Enquiries : Enquiries & bookings can be made electronically on the website
- Tariffs: Available on request